Diary of a solo wanderer; searching elements of self in nature. I go where my soul tells me to; where I dream to be. I think my destination is actually the road I am riding through because with every distance I cover , I live my destiny in those moments and I am in the present.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Some book every traveler should read.
Some must read books are given below.
Have excluded some of the popular ones to include others which will give a different experience.
Below are the list of books from the picture above.
1. Shopping for Buddhas -Jeff Greenwald
2. Himalayan Master, a yogis autobiography -Sri M ^
3.The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara ^
4.zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance -Robert M. Pirsig
5.Living with the Himalayan Masters: Spiritual Experiences of Swami Rama ^
6.Smoke and mirrors - an experience of china by -Pallavi Aiyar
7.The third eye -T Lobsang Rampa
8. Oru himalaya yatra.- K Madhavanar (Malayalam )
9. A search in secret india by - Paul Brunton
10. Delhi Gadhakal - M mukundan (Malayalam)
11. Eat, pray, love - Elizabeth Gilbert
12. A home in Tibet Tsering Wangmo Dhompa
Along with these, you could also read 'Don't Ask Any Old Bloke for Directions'- PG Tenzing,
and John Steinbeck's, 'Travels with Charley' .
Do make it a point to read these two books.
'A search in secret INDIA.
'The third eye.